Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So, I got a bit of good news today, but as all you wonderful mommies must know........it's a bit premature to share. Stay tuned! I also treated myself to a new lens that I had been wanting. (happy belated birthday to me!) My uncle Richie always takes some really cool pictures and has all the "neat" lenses so slowly I'm catching up. As soon as I get it, I'll be sure to post some new pics of the boys as the ones posted from the weightlifting competition were from my point and shoot camera(and taken by the kids!)

I felt so sorry for Jack today as he got his 5 year old shots (trying to beat the summer rush) and he screamed like never before. Usually it's Anthony that's my sensitive one and Jack's the tough one, but today they switched roles and I felt horrible when he called me at work crying. It all turned around though when he left the gym after Frank's workout and found a $5 bill on the ground. He bought lunch for himself and Anthony.........I thought it was sweet and thoughtful! Just another reminder that sometimes children will act graciously when unprompted and unguided. He made me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment