Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back on the road

May 4th.....and here it's been 8 long years behind a desk, but now I'm back on the road. And, I'm working nights....UGGH! The boys were very funny when they found out I was working "while they would be sleeping" as they said "why would you do THAT?" HMMM....as if I had a choice! So, here' the crazy thing. Right now I'm actually trying to stay awake so I can sleep during the DAY tomorrow so I can be awake tomorrow night at work. This is going to stink, I can just feel it in my fingertips as I type. Just don't tell the boys.......I told them it was no big deal;)

On a happy happy note, the boys and I had a great day today on our last normal day together. Jack was my super helper in planting and Anthony is just a super sweety and told me I looked beautiful when I tried on a dress I didn't buy.

And, for those of you that have little ones.......the "in case of emergency only door/fire exit door" at stores REALLY does sound an alarm. Just ask Jack and the Wal-Mart team that did not find it funny when he pushed on it today. Holy moly, those things are LOUD, hence the reason THEY ARE ONLY TO BE USED IN AN EMERGENCY. I do know this, my boys will NEVER EVER push one again;)

T minus 20 for Disney. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment