Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chaos

So, I've been a little busy. Last week, two knuckleheads ALLEGEDLY stole a car, broke into a house, stole some guns and rare coins and then crashed that stolen car into a tree and took off running and then attempted to carjack a couple! What did that mean for me? UGH! After shutting down a large portion of roads and with the help of many others, it meant long interviews of their ALLEGED involvement and a LOT of paperwork! My boys always know I'm busy because Frank ends up picking them up from school and in the last five years, that has only happened a handful of times, so the boys always think it is super cool! Mom, on the other, is usually super tired ;)
This week, I'm busy planning Ant's birthday party for his friends. Can you believe he'll be four in less than a week? Time flies, but I've loved every minute of my crazy life! There are days when I don't know if I am coming or going, who is picking up the kids from school, what we're having for dinner, how the kids are getting to school, who I can call at 1pm on a Saturday when Frank is working and I get called in, but it has always worked out. The "chaos" that surrounds our life, works for us, and our kids don't know any different. I like it like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment