Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22

Let me just say, I dread this date!
Four years ago, I argued with doctors in NICU to release Ant from the hospital.
One year ago, a 16 year old girl ran a stop sign and totalled my suburban while I was driving my boys on nice Saturday afternoon. So today, I don't feel too inclined to do much besides staying close to home.
On a happier note, Ant turned 4 on the 19th and we celebrated in true fashion with a Spongebob party! He is such a cutie! Lots of pizza and cake! It was such fun! I'm so lucky to have him in my life! Frank and I were told Anthony was a girl, however, I didn't believe it. In fact, I didn't have a girl's name picked out. I knew we would be blessed with another boy! Anthony is definitely my gentle soul and everyone that meets him loves his angelic smile. It's that smile that every morning, as he walks into my room half dazed, that I say "good morning, sunshine!"


1 comment:

  1. awww.. i hope your feeling better.. happy belated birthday to your little Ant.. and can I say.. WOOHOO for spongebob party!!!

    ReplyDelete