Sunday, April 19, 2009

10 things

I love........

1.The smell of rain. not necessarily the look of it, but the smell of it, makes me want to curl up on the couch, pop popcorn, and watch a good sappy movie.

2.The way my kids call me "Momma." i've never called myself that, but i find it endearing that they do.

3.A good sale ANYWHERE! i love to shop, with my boys, without my boys, with my mom, without my mom, with Frank....you get the drift?;)

4.My job. yeah it has it's good days and bad days, but where else can you tell people what to do, they HAVE to listen, or else there will be a consequence? Oh yeah, motherhood.

5.A clean house! duh, that's a no brainer!

6.The way my husband calls me "Baby." every time.......on the phone, in passing, it's sweet.

7.Earthly Embrace scented Beanpod Soy Candles. the smell that radiates through my house when they are lit makes me happy!


8.Tulips. the first sign of spring means no more snow!

9.The sparkle in my kids eyes whenever we talk about going to Disney! little do they know we're just as excited...........no one needs a vacation as much as mom and dad!

10.My life! these three men keep me on my toes and i'm lovin' it!

1 comment: