Sunday, April 5, 2009

I've created a monster

in Jack......and in a good way! The boy LOVES to clean. YEAH FOR ME!!!! Today after a good day of outdoor shopping, the boys were pretty much worn down as was I, but we have a ritual here and it's kind of sad that the boys know it. Every other weekend, when Frank is working of course, I clean, from top to bottom. Now, you might think big deal, but if you know me, you know my house is clean, as my husband says "neurotic clean," everyday, so this ritual of cleaning is the kind with toothbrushes and scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees.

Ok, so how does Jack fit into this? He now vacuums like a champ..........he empties the garbage.......he hangs clothes.......he unloads the dishwasher......empties the dryer.......strips all the beds of sheets.........you name it he does it on cleaning day! AND, if I do it instead of him, he cries, which I find hysterical because I know soon I will be begging him to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment