Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day


So it seems everywhere you go today, everyone asks "What did you do for Earth Day?" It spread so far as my son's school where he helped his teacher pick up all the garbage on the playground. But I found it strange that people find themselves doing something special TODAY, and not every other day. Why not do something every day to save our planet?
At our house, we no longer use paper plates and haven't done so for over two years. We also use many green cleaning products. I'll have to admit, no all are 'green' but most are. We also changed the majority of our light bulbs to CFL bulbs which over the lifetime of the bulb will save you $30 per bulb! I don't know about you, but I'm always trying to save a $ anywhere I can, so that's a pretty good savings;)

What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment