Tuesday, April 7, 2009

She's now 15 weeks!

Yep, it's not me, though I do love babies! My best friend, Megan, is expecting her second bundle of joy in September and how fun it'll be. Her first trimester was a bit like we all remember with morning sickness and such, but now she reports she is doing much better. Ian is her precious 2 year old son who is keeping her on her toes through all of this.

I have known Megan for 20 years. We were inseparable at times; we roomed together in college, lived a block apart after getting married, and now spend time catching up with one another on the phone as our lives often keep us apart more often than we'd like to acknowledge. We did get out to dinner sans husband and children last week and talked for a couple hours, mostly about kids, of course!

Meg....here's my guess now, another boy! You heard it here first;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out...I feel priveleged to have made the blog about the kids (and all of your shopping/decorating habits;)! Love you! xoxo, Meg

    ReplyDelete