Sunday, April 26, 2009

I could have killed him!

Our boys were at my mother in laws for the night........yipee! So it's date night, right? Frank tells me he's taking me to an "event" and some other people from his work are going to be there. I ask the usual questions, who, what, where, and he fulfills them with appropriate answers so we go. Now to give you some history, we usually "go" with this couple so when we got there before they did, I knew it was going to be a disaster. Frank and I, especially me (remember peep toe pump, Prada purse?), dressed up. It was a date night, remember? Ok, so the people that pulled up next to us, got out wearing cut-off jean shorts and wearing their hat backwards! Yep, I punched Frank! Cuz, then when we walked into the place, EVERYONE was wearing jeans and t-shirts! Apparently Frank didn't get the memo. Panicked, I had him call our friends as I was sure they were coming in jeans. PHEW! They were even more overdressed than we were! Needless to say her husband caught her wrap in his face;) It was a great cause we donated to and we stayed and chatted for awhile, but then we went for sushi at
KIKU in Naperville. TO DIE FOR! If you've never been, try it! Frank has been to a couple of places and would never try it and I don't know if it was peer pressure or because of the "dog house status", but he actually had half of a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment