Saturday, April 4, 2009

Love at first sight!

Oh how I love the Kane County Flea Market! My mom and I try to go at least twice a season and today was perfect with sun shining and the semi warm weather. A few of my favorite friends made it home with me........Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, and Coach (all replicas, of course!) I have wanted the Louis Vuitton for such a long time that my mom laughed when I found it because it is such a good looking replica I about died! The black Prada is to go along with my 3" peep toe pumps coming from www.shoedazzle.com, a site one of my girlfriends turned me on to. At shoedazzle, you complete a survey of "looks" you like and after doing so, once a month they send you 5 shoes to choose one from at only $39.99!. I can't wait to put them together and go out on the town! I'm going to have to or Frank is going to have my head for the damage to the pocket book ;) If you haven't made it out to Kane County Flea Market yet, make sure to do so! It's only $5 to get in, free parking, and tons of great finds! I got some beautiful flowers as well, but seeing how it's going to be 30 degrees tomorrow, we'll see how they do! I also picked up a ton of Easter decorations at fab prices. I'm going back for some stools I have my eye on for the kitchen, but I did a pretty good job today. Take a look.

1 comment: